An updated version of the Windows Home Server Conflict Resolver Add-in has been released by undercoverblogger.be.
This add-in scans your backed up files and their “tombstones” to identify any potential file conflicts, based on file availability and readability. If a file is found that is considered unsafe, missing or corrupt, Windows Home Server Conflict Resolver will try to fix it.
Shortly after the initial release of the Conflict Resolver add-in, a number of possible issues and improvements were being discussed in the forums. The author scrambled to address these and as a result version 1.1 is now available. (Please make sure you first uninstall the 1.0 version prior to 1.1)
- Implemented ‘The Stamp Icon’ by JasonMFC from http://www.homeserverland.com
- (Hopefully) fixed bug where very large files were being marked as corrupt
- Improved user experience with checkboxes
- Implemented debug mode that is accessible by pressing F3
- Support for One, two and multiple disk(s) setup
- Changed name from Windows Home Server Risk Assessment to Windows Home Server Conflict Resolver