It seems that we just told everyone about Cloudberry Labs launch of a beta version of their online data backup add-in for Windows Home Server Vail, now there is news that the beta version of the add-in for Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials code name Aurora is coming out as well.
The features for the Aurora version are:
- Easy installation and configuration
- Seemlesly integrates with WHS control panel
- Default backup plan is designed to quickly start WHS data backup
- Full support for Drive Extender (as it is still supported in the current beta release)
- Scheduling capabilities
- Data encryption
- Data retention schedule
- Secure online storage
- Data versioning
- Differential backup
- The ability to restore to a particular date
- Backup verification
- Backup Window
- Automatically delete files from online storage if the were deleted locally
- Backup to Multiple S3 accounts/buckets
- Smart Delete – an option to keep locally deleted files on backup storage for a certain time
- Simple Mode – maintain exactly the same data structure on S3 as you have on your local computer.
- Reduced Redundancy Storage support
- Web interface – beta access your backup storage everywhere
Note: Drive Extender is included.
When the final version comes out the CloudBerry Backup for SBS 2011 Essentials Aurora will be priced along with their Server Edition product line and will cost $69.99 per installation.
More: Cloudberry Lab